EWP Training For Maximum Operator Safety
EWP and safety courses include the following:
- Elevated work platform training over 11m (boom lift training) – this course covers the functions required to operate boom type elevating work platforms (boom length 11 metres or more), including routine checks, planning work, planning elevation, setting up and dismantling EWP and more. The EWP course has been developed in accordance with the licensing and assessment requirements of NOHSC:1006 .
- Yellow Card elevated work platform training for boom lift training and scissor lift training under 11m. A Trained Operator Card (Yellow Card) is available for four types of EWP in this course – scissor lifts, trailer mounted boom lifts, self-propelled boom lifts and vertical lifts. You can receive training and accreditation in the safe use of one or more.
- Working Safely at Heights – covers best practices of identifying the work requirements, work procedures and instructions for the task; accessing and installing equipment; performing work at heights; and cleaning up the work area.
- Confined space training – this course covers identifying confined spaces, space entry and safe working practices while in a confined environment.
Our Work at Height Training & Services Include:
- Machine Service & Inspections: All modern powered access platforms are designed to provide you with years of reliable service…
- Aluminium Tower Inspections: Similar to our machine service contract we can undertake a detailed and thorough inspection of your aluminum towers…
- Ladder & Step Inspections: Similar to our machine service contract we can undertake a detailed and thorough inspection of your Ladder & Step…
Our highly trained team of mobile engineers enables us to offer true national coverage for all forms of work at height equipment. From the smallest ‘Quick Up’ to large self-propelled Booms including Truck and Van Mounts, we offer a range of service/examination solutions to meet customer’s needs, ensuring their work at height machines are safe and legal.
To meet the LOWER & POWER requirements, we offer work at height training, examinations and certification with the option of a fully planned preventative maintenance package. In the event of a machine failing 90 days examination, we will prepare a full report along with a quotation for remedial repairs.
We also operate fully equipped mobile service vehicles, each carrying extensive stocks of spare parts enabling our engineers to carry out first time fixes when called to an urgent breakdown. In addition, every engineer is trained to a high standard and carries their certificate of competency, so whether on the road or at the AES Head Office, clients are always assured of the highest levels of service.
Total Access Support Package
Access Equipment Sales offers you a complete access solution such as Work at Height Training and as part of our Total Access Support Package we can assist you in the inspection, testing and maintenance, work at height training, of your equipments of work at heights. As we work with all of the mammoth manufacturers and suppliers of work at height equipment we can offer work at height training, support and after service for almost all the products even if it was not purchased through us. The brands we can assist with include:
- Pop Up Products
- Power Tower
- Instant Upright
We apart from the service and support, offer to take away the hassle of organizing routine maintenance, we also make sure your work at height equipment works within the latest regulations.